This apartment is in a good location in the old town and has an area of approximately 70m². The floor plan is divided into a living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, modern, open fitted kitchen.
Long-term rental information
1. if you consult a real estate agent in Spain, you always pay a brokerage fee / commission
2. the amount of the brokerage fee / commission depends on the agency chosen
3. VAT is added to the brokerage fee / commission, in Spain 21%.
4. When renting a furnished property, the deposit is usually 2 months' rent (the amount of the deposit always depends on the landlord)
5. When renting an unfurnished property, the deposit is usually 1 month's rent (sometimes it can be 2- 6 monthly rents, this depends entirely on the landlord) 6. Deposits are usually paid back quickly (provided there is no damage)
7. Electricity, water and gas bills are paid by the tenant
8. Remember, properties with good value for money are rented out within a few days!
9. The search should not start earlier than 4 weeks before arrival / inspection, otherwise none of the selected objects will be available.
10. Pets must always be specified (broker & landlord).
11. As soon as you have moved into your apartment / house, you regulate all communication with the landlord directly.