3 Bedroom house for rent in Palma de Mallorca
The living area of this terraced house is approximately 90 m² and divided into 3 bedrooms (1 double, 2 single), fitted kitchen (fully equipped), living room with adjoining dining area, bathroom with shower and bath tub, fully equipped kitchen
Long-term rental information
1. If you consult a real estate agent in Spain, you always pay a commission
2. The amount of the commission / commission depends on the chosen agency
3. VAT is added to the commission / commission, in Spain 21%.
4. when renting a furnished property, the deposit is usually 2 months' rent (the amount of the deposit always depends on the landlord)
5. when renting an unfurnished property, the deposit is usually 1 month's rent (sometimes it can be 2-6 months' rent, this depends entirely on the landlord)
6. Deposits are usually paid back quickly (provided there is no damage)
7. The tenant pays electricity, water and gas bills
8. Remember, properties with good value for money are rented out within a few days!
9. The search should not start earlier than 4 weeks before arrival / inspection, otherwise none of the selected objects will be available.
10. Pets must always be specified (broker & landlord).
11. As soon as you have moved into your apartment / house, you regulate all communication with the landlord directly.
Viewings: Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by appointment