Puerto Andratx - Penthouse with a spacious roof terrace and 2 bedrooms
Light and bright apartment, located just a few meters from the Club de Vela (Port Andratx marina). Distribution as follows: living room (overlooking the bay and port), dining area, modern open plan kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, staircase to spacious, sunny roof terrace with a fantastic views. Apartment on the 3rd floor without elevator
Please note, in Spain the seller pays the agency fees
Since we do not determine object information ourselves, we assume no liability for this. The offer is non-binding, prior sale is not excluded
The additional costs associated with the purchase, the Spanish property transfer tax ITP varies depending on the price, between 8 and 13%, notary, court costs and register are to be borne by the buyer.
Floor plans/dimensions and area calculations are approximate and have not been checked
Dimensions are to be taken by the buyer directly on site
Attached plans are for guidance/representation only and are not true to scale
1. Have your contractual partner's ownership rights proven by presenting a "current" extract from the land register.
2. Check whether the seller is solely authorized to dispose of it, or requires the consent of another person. If the seller is not the sole owner, the power of attorney must be checked
3. Is the property free of encumbrances?
4. there are rental or lease agreements
5. Have all taxes been paid (especially the payment receipts for the property tax "Impusto bienes inmuebles" for the last five years should be checked?
6. Are there any allocation arrears (if the property is an apartment) request receipts from the community of owners
7. If you buy a property with a house, you should pay attention to whether this is also entered in the land register
8. Have the habitability certificate "Cidula de habitat" presented to you
9. To ensure that there are no problems with the water and electricity supply, request appropriate bills
10. In the case of building plots, make sure that you are buying “Urbano” building land and that the minimum size for development is met
11. Find out about the associated additional costs (notary, land registry, lawyer). In connection, it should be remembered that sellers often contractually pass on the "Plusvalia" capital gains tax to the buyer
12. If the seller is not resident in Spain, a tax withholding "Retencion" i.H.v. of 3% to be observed/checked
Contact us, we will be happy to send you tailor-made financing concepts; created by one of our partner banks. Financing variants with different conditions, adapted to your individual financing situation. These conditions are continuously adapted to current developments on the money and capital markets.
If necessary, there is also the possibility of working with a local German bank.
All formalities are taken care of by specialist staff
Fast professional processing of your applications
Uncomplicated, unbureaucratic processing
Purchase risk reduction by bank-certified experts reports
Individual terms tailored to your needs