14 years of real estate sales and rentals, lets us know, our client’s needs, therefore we provide a service in property administration. We carefully manage your property and its organization. We guarantee an accurate supervision and oblige ourselves to represent our clients in the most cost-effective and economic way achievable.
1. RENTAL CONTRACTS
a) check all master data for the property
b) verification of the tenants
c) all contracting with the tenants
2. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
a) control / monitoring of service providers
b) checking monetary operations for correctness and efficiency
c) acknowledgement and inspection of the rented unit upon handover
3. TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATION
a) authorisation, assignment, review of utilities, insurance companies etc.
b) assignment of the work required for the ongoing maintenance, repairs and repair of the property
c) control of facilities (eg internet, electricity, heating, air conditioning, gas)
REAL ESTATE FINANCING
Contact us, we will be happy to provide you with tailor-made financing concepts; created by one of our cooperation banks. Financing options with different conditions, adapted to your individual financing situation. These conditions are continuously adjusted to current developments on the money and capital markets.
If preferred, there is also the possibility, to work with an English bank on site.
REAL ESTATE PURCHASE IN MALLORCA
1. Have the ownership of your contractor demonstrated by presenting a "current" register entry.
2. Check whether the seller alone has the right of disposal, or requires the consent of another person. If the seller is not the sole owner, the power of attorney must be checked
3. Is the property free from encumbrances?
4. Does a lease or rental contract exist
5. Are all taxes paid (in particular the payment documents for the property tax /land tax "Impuesto bienes inmuebles" of the last five years should be examined?
6. Are there any deposit arrears (if the property is an apartment) requesting evidence from the community of owners
7. If you buy land with a house, you should pay attention, to whether this is also registered in the land register
8. Have the habitability certificate "Cidula de habitat" submitted
9. Secure there are no problems (open bills) with the water and power supply, giving appealing settlements
10. When buying a plot, it is important to ensure that the land is "Urbano" and the minimum size for the development is met
11. Find out about the associated additional costs (notary, land registry, lawyer). In connection, it should be remembered that sellers often pass the value added tax "Plusvalia" on to the buyer
12. If the seller is not a resident in Spain, a withholding tax "Retencion" in the amount of 3% must be considered/checked
LONG TERM RENTALS IN THE BALEARICS
1. When you consult a real estate agent, you always pay a commission (but only if you sign the rental contract)
2. The commission depends on the agent you have chosen
3. On top/added to the commission is the VAT/taxes, in Spain 21%.
4. When renting a furnished property usually the deposit will be 2 months (the deposits always depend on the landlord)
5. Renting an unfurnished property normally is a deposit of 1-2 month (deposits entirely depend on the landlords demands)
6. Deposits (usually) are paid back quickly (only if there are no damages and the place looks like the day of the handover!)
7. Utilities are paid by the tenants (must be paid by consumption)
8. Keep in mind, good value for the money is rented in a couple days
9. The search should not begin earlier than 4 weeks prior to arrival, otherwise it is most likely that none of the chosen properties are still available
10. Pets must be always mentioned (to agency & and landlord)
11. Once living in the property, all communication between tenant & landlord is directly